Meet our personal trainers
Working with a personal trainer is a fantastic way to increase your workout motivation and accelerate your training results. Our friendly experienced personal training team will give you support, help set targets and provide constant feedback and motivation to help achieve your goals.
Training requirements differs from one trainer to another according to their personalities and different areas of expertise. That’s why you will always receive a free consultation with your trainer to ensure they’re the perfect fit!
I know from personal experience what benefits come from having a healthy and
active lifestyle. My goal is to help others enjoy the same sense of accomplishment and well being that sport and exercise bring.
My area of expertise include: circuit training, high intensity training and fat loss.
• Strength & Conditioning
• Circuits Instructor
• Spin Instructor
• Sport Development, Coaching and Fitness – Level 3
• Swim Teacher – Level 2
• Personal Trainer – Level 3
Exercise is powerful, it can make us stand a little taller, think a little clearer, and feel better. I love empowering people to make a change, to be healthier, happier, fitter and stronger, by providing them with the tools and support to help them, help themselves.
My area of expertise include: Injury rehabilitation and prevention, weight management and strength training.
• Degree (HONS) in Applied Sport and Exercise Science (BSc)
• Level 4 Physical Activity and Weight Management for Obese and Diabetic Clients
• Level 3 Personal Trainer
• Level 3 Pilates Instructor
• Level 3 GP Exercise Referral Instructor
• 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
• Pre and Post-natal programme design
• Barre Concept Instructor
• Outdoor Fitness and Bootcamp Instructor
• British Weightlifting Level 1 (UKCC)
• British Rowing Go Row Coach
• Level 2 Pad work Instructor
• Bronze Level Schwinn Indoor Cycling Instructor
• Level 2 Gym Instructor
• Kettlebell Instructor
• Metafit Coach
• Les Mills Body Pump Instructor